Reducing GHG emissions and decarbonizing our economies is essential to limit climate change. At SWING Biomethane, we transform organic residues and agriculture waste into sustainable energy. We bring a long term perspective and we partner with local developpers to develop, finance and operate sustainable biomethane plants in Europe.
Our added value
We understand the various challenges of projects developement and we support local developpers at an early development stage.
We share the development risks and provide the knowledge and expertise that are instrumental to secure a project and move it to the Ready to Build stage.
Our goal is to develop, finance, built and operate assets that deliver sustainable environmental benefits.
Agriculture residues and organic residues ⇒ Biogas + Organic fertilizer
The biogas produced by SWING Biomethane is purified and upgraded into biomethane. Biomethane is equivalent to the natural gas use daily by households or industries.
The Biomethane can be either injected into the gas grid or liquefied into BioLNG for the transportation sector.
The European Union has implemented ambitious targets to increase the production of biomethane in Europe as a way to decarbonize the gas sector.
Our team of seasoned professionals bring a large knowledge and a strong expertise in the fields of Anaerobic Digestion, Renewable Energy, Project finance & Utilities operation.
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of permitting and local regulations
- Feedstock assessment
- Feasibility studies
- Design of assets and review of detailed engineering
- Knowledge of the technologies and suppliers
- Strong industry network
- Equity partner
- Project finance
- Negotiation with local banks (debt structuring)
- Negotiation of PPA with reputable offtakers
- Assessment of feed in tariff opportunities
- EPC expertise, for both brownfield/greenfield projects
- Construction & contract management
- Commissioning & performance warranties
- Grid connection or bioLNG output
Operation & maintenance
- Feestock management
- Plant operation
- Performance optimizations
- Health & safety standards
We integrate ESG criteria in our projects and operations to propose local and sustainable solutions.
We carefully source and select the organic residues that we turn into sustainable energy. Our feedstocks are :
- Residues of agriculture or farming
- Compliant with the EU Red II directive
- Not used for food/feed production
We provide farmers with a sustainable fertilizer derived from the production of biomethane (the digestate). This helps reduce their dependance on fossil fertilizers and this contributes to reduce GHG emissions
We partner with local farmers to collect and transfom their organic wastes and residues. We work with local companies to build the plants and we create local jobs for the operations